Random acts of dining in Japan. I like it!
'…For the record, here are the rules of the Ogori cafe:
- Let’s treat the next person. What to treat them with? It’s your choice.
- Even if it’s a group of friends or a family, please form a single-file line. Also, you can’t buy twice in a row.
- Please enjoy what you get, even if you hate it. (If you really, really hate it, let’s quietly give it to another while saying, “It’s my treat…”)
- Let’s say “Thank You! (Gochihosama)” if you find the person with your Ogori cafe card.
- We can’t issue a receipt.’